Welcome to GetMotivation!
Motivation around the clock! This is an Inspirational Community for Self Growth through tools, collaboration and life changing connections. Inspiring people around the world to achieve their greatness since 1996.
Subscribe to our FREE Let's Talk Motivation ezine
- Each issue features articles and essays from the leaders in the areas of motivation, self-improvement and personal development.
(Your email address will not be shared, or rented,
and you'll be free to unsubscribe at any time.)
Featured Motivation Articles ...
=> How To Make Your Dreams A Reality
- We all got dreams. Some of us have small dreams and others have big dreams. I personally advocate big dreams since they allow us to reach a level of greatness. Nonetheless, we all have some sort of dream, regardless of scope... read more
=> 10 Tips to Keep Your Attitude in Check
- When times get tough it can be easy for your attitude to take a complete nosedive. Everyone goes through ups and downs, but it is very important to keep a positive outlook even when you are at your lowest. Your attitude has an effect on so many aspects of your life such as your health, your motivation and even how others perceive you... read more
=> Recognizing Our Gifts
- We are literally, and physically surrounded by gifts, but often do not see what is inside each of them, nor what is deep inside of our SELF. Each of us, having been given a 'life assignment', is in constant motion-discovering how exactly to unwrap that which we have been given. Learning to see inside the package, the 'gift' of a friend is illuminated right before our very eyes. Do you truly see your 'gifts'? ... read more
=> Eight steps to push through any obstacle and motivate yourself at will
- How would you like to learn the secret to overcoming any struggle, no matter how tough? It's mile 23, you have 3 more left and your leg starts cramping or you just quit your job, started your own business and suddenly you can?t find any clients. What do you do? Any worthy endeavor requires struggle and hardship... read more
=> Developing Motivation By Building Self Belief
- When we witness someone elseís success, whether itís in business, sport, relationships, career or whatever, thereís a tendency to see that great success as an end in itself. When we see the mountaineer at the top of the high mountain, we donít think so much about the fact that getting there involved taking a long series of steps one after the other... read more
=> 5 Simple Ways to Get Motivated to Improve Your Health
- Getting motivated to improve your health and well-being isn't easy, but it can become easier if you make a few shifts... read more
How Motivated Are You
- Without a doubt, motivation is the number one emotional factor needed to achieve your goals. Without motivation you are more than likely going to run out of steam while climbing the mountain of success... read more
Motivational Speakers Hall of Fame ...
The Motivational Speakers Hall of Fame - biographies of such motivational speakers as: Zig Ziglar, Jim Rohn, Napoleon Hill, Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, Les Brown, Stephen Covey, John Gray, Richard Carlson, Dr. Maxwell Maltz, Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, Barbara Deangelis, Tom Hopkins, Denis Waitley, Mark Victor Hansen, Og Mandino, and a host of others that make up some of the most talented in the public speaking industry -- past and present.
Motitvational Audio Program ...
Introducing: A Tool to Help You Achieve Your Goals and Dreams...
Why Perfect Timing is a Myth: Tips for Staying Inspired and Motivated Day in and Day out!
By Josh Hinds
Look what others have to say about it...
"Wow! In Why Perfect Timing is a Myth, Josh Hinds puts together the key ingredients you need to create the life you want. You should get it now for yourself first then everyone you really care about."
-- Rene Godefroy
Speaker & Author of Kick Your Excuses Goodbye
* Get your copy of Why Perfect Timing is a Myth
-- Home | Motivation Newsletter | Write for Us | Advertise | Affiliate Program --